Skip to content
- Large, open plan room in Leeds City Centre.
- Roughly 50m2 with wooden floor and plenty of natural light.
- Seating for up to 100 people.
- Folding tables for use
- 2 toilets (neither of which are currently wheelchair accessible)
- A projector and a sound system available for use
- Very basic kitchen set up and we can provide a kettle, tea urn or coffee machine and mugs. Please bring your own refreshments.
- Good public transport links, with the bus station approximately 3 minutes away by foot and the train station around 10 minutes away, as well as limited parking to the rear of the building.
- Please note: Unfortunately the space is not yet wheelchair accessible but this is something we are seeking to address as soon as possible.